Autumn in Spring???

That is what I thought when I got todays card and to be honest I put it back. I know, I know :) Anyway, the Fairies had it their way because it came up again! That's my lesson I suppose :)

It is Autumn in the southern hemisphere so they may enjoy harvesting abundance and remember to take time to enjoy and celebrate a completion and give thanks. It's spring in the northern hemisphere so we are busy seeding and planting what we are going to harvest in the Autumn. However, it is Earth Day and this cards reminds me on caring and tending to our planet and what we want to manifest in our lives.

In our own way we can all be caretakers to Earth just as Earth takes care of us.

All love

Brigitta

Magical Messagex from the Fairies by Doreen Virtue



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aine - Adaptability

The Vision Quest - again!

The Vision Quest