New Beginnigs

This card suggest that we have the strength in us to start new. As if that was so easy ..... However, this reminds me on my late brilliant dachshund Milka choosing her walking strategy. She always knew where she wanted to go and how long. She usually had it her way because I allowed her, who wouldn't, but sometimes she just had to have it my way. She struggled and pulled to a point and then she realized it's shorter to go ahead then to try pulling back and she started to run. Ah, she was such fun :)

Anyway, what I mean to say is that pulling ourselves from the ashes is not always easy but maybe it's a shorter way ahead then pulling back. We have it in ourselves what it takes since we wouldn't be here if we didn't, right? So let's rise again!

Doreen Virtue and Robert Reeves: Flower Therapy Oracle Cards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aine - Adaptability

The Vision Quest - again!

The Vision Quest