You Are Healed - The healing you've prayed for is on its way

I believe that there is no healing in the Universe that I couldn't receive. Even if I practise a modality and I need something else, I know that SPIRIT will find a way to guide me to the healing I need or a doctor or a medication. It is all in SPIRIT and it doesn't matter what helps if it helps. In SPIRITs eye we are all perfect and whole.

There was a time when I was residing in the bottom of a deep-deep dark hole and I felt desperate and wondered if this is ever going to heal? Then I heard Spirit whisper reassuringly that "There is enough love in the Universe."

Dear Ones, in case its not healed yet, double the dose of love :) You may want to try this little exercise. Calm and centre yourself in your usual way and affirm; "I welcome in more love and light. I am open for more light and healing. I accept the healing." See how does that feel. If you feel any tension or that it is not so, ask Spirit to make you feel at ease, comfortable and safe and help you to be more open and be able to accept the healing.

May the healing power of SPIRITs love heal you!

All love

Brigitta

Doreen Virtue and Robert Reeves Flower Therapy Oracle Cards


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aine - Adaptability

The Vision Quest - again!

The Vision Quest