Abundantia - Prosperity

“The Universe is pouring its abundance out to you. Be open to receiving. Asking for help is a sign of strength, not weakness. You are very powerful, and I am here to support your growing power. It is right for you to receive this help, as we function as a team. I have heard your prayers, worries, and affirmations. I am pouring my cornucopia of prosperity upon you now, so expect unforeseen windfalls and gifts. Notice the new ideas, feelings, and visions within you. This guidance gives you clear direction about your actions to take in conjunction with my assistance. Together, we are unstoppable!”

My personal experience helped me to realise that the key to prosperity is being open to it. Spirit guides us to what is the best for us and sometimes we need to be more open and more willing for that.

What would you do from your heart? How would you live if you would follow your heart and would do more that you love to do? I know that we have to pay the bills but surely we can squeeze in some time for those things that is our hearts desire. For that is the key and that is the way.

All love

Brigitta

Doreen Virtue Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aine - Adaptability

The Vision Quest - again!

The Vision Quest