Shimmer

Shimmer, shine, radiate, allure! Be confident!

I am sure you too know people who can pull it off effortlessly, They just ooze it. They are charismatic and confident.

How about we experiment and see if we cam pull it off too, Imagine that everything that you believed about yourself and what you believe other people think about you, you could just weave into a cloak. This cloak is weighing down heavily on your shoulders. Now feel the strength in your arms, the call for freedom running through your veins and throw off the cloak.




Sorry, couldn't resist. :) Anyway, you get the idea.

This glamour is not borrowed from fashion items, it is your very own unique light. You can draw this forth from within you. Channel your higher self, who you truly are. Whenever I focus my attention on my heart, affirm that I am one with Spirit, I notice that I breathe in deeper, I straighten myself and pull up to my full height.

In any situation when you don't treat yourself befitting your awesome self or others try to make you feel less, draw on your glamour and shine yourself though it.

All love

Brigitta

Lucy Cavendish Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aine - Adaptability

The Vision Quest - again!

The Vision Quest