Ask and you shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Here it is in full: "Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete." John 16:24

Can you believe it? This was the question that I heard today and I was wondering. Do I believe it that whatever I ask I'll receive in Divine timing? Well, I found that it was not so, even though I did experience it before.

We may ask for anything, let's not limit that. Neither should you limit by not believing that it is possible. Anything is possible. Spirit always reminds me to ask more because we don't ask enough. Spirit and the Angels love to help, they enjoy to assist us. 

There are so many ways to limit ourselves and our experience of joy. I'm not going to start writing a list. I just ask this one thing. Is there a limit in love? Think of your child or anybody else you love unconditionally with all your heart. Is there anything you wouldn't give? Spirits love for us is infinite, so please don't limit yourself in asking.

Asking is the first step we take. Other helpful tools: be open to receiving, take the steps you are guided to take, give thanks for what you have because it feels good. Find the good in everything because it feels good. 

Remember that God loves you, Jesus loves you and whish you to be happy.

All love

Brigitta

Doreen Virtue Loving words from Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aine - Adaptability

The Vision Quest - again!

The Vision Quest